I am unable to “Bring Forward” or “Send Backward” using keyboard shortcuts immediately after cropping an image.
Steps to recreate:
- Place an object on the canvas
- Place another object which you will be able to crop on the canvas overlapping the first
- Crop the second object, and select “Crop Image” to confirm the cropping area
- After confirming the crop, the object you have cropped will remain selected
- Try to move it forward or backward by using the keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl + Up Arrow and Ctrl + Down Arrow in Windows)
The recently cropped item will not move forward or backwards. You will need to deselect it and reselect it.