Links aren't working properly in the full screen mode

3, maybe 4 in my 5 attempts to click a link to an another mockup in the fullscreen mode end in a “white screen”. That’s frustrating, especially when I want to show somebody my project… What’s wrong, please? Any idea?

Hi @Tombo,

Sorry for the trouble with this.

Are you running the latest version (3.3.12)?

If the issue persists, would you mind sending your BMPR file to support@balsamiq.com so that we can try to reproduce the bug here? We will keep your data in the strictest confidence and only long enough to try to debug your issue.

We’ll do our best to help with this, Tomas!

Finally I discovered that I have to click on every mockup in the left panel and show/render it before initiating the full screen presentation. No more “white screens” now. A little bit uncomfortable but working solution. (BTW yes, it’s 3.3.12)

Tomas, would you do me a favor? We had another report similar to this, and I am wondering if it’s the bug we just fixed.

When you have a moment, head over to our beta download page, grab the latest beta, and let me know if that solves the issue.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop about this. We definitely don’t want you to have to run through your project just to make this work.

No prob. I can confirm that in 3.999.203 I can’t replicate this bug so it seems that this beta fixes it.

Good deal. You can upgrade to 3.3.14 when you get a chance. That is the official release with the bugfix :).

Hi I’m new to Balsamiq, I’m running v3.5.5 10/13/16 Window Platform. I’m having difficulty with my links in Full Screen Presentation. Some links work but not all. Additionally one page of my presentation in particular, one of the objects has links but the arrow doesn’t show up on the screen and none of the links work on this page.

Hey @pricetagsa, sorry about the linking trouble!

When you get a second, would you mind downloading Mockups 3.5.9, installing it, and then giving those links another shot?

If you still see weirdness, let me know, and we will figure out what’s up!

Sorry I’m not allowed to do that. Not sure what to do here. Let me check with my manager on what he suggests. Sounds like there is a bug causing this, would that be correct?

Kind of crazy though since the issue doesn’t happen on every page. Could you explain why one page might be experiencing an issue while others in the same project seem to work just fine?

OK, Kind of Crazy but I was able to correct the issue by creating a new Mockup Page. Not sure what was causing the problem on the original page but now all is working. Thought you may want to know. :slight_smile:

Very strange, @pricetagsa.

If you’re able to share your project, I’d love it if you emailed it to us. We can see if it’s happening in 3.5.9.