Mockup screen resizing suggestion

In most PC Windows, you can resize the viewable area by pressing the Ctrl key and rolling the mouse wheel. In internet explorer there is also a slider at the bottom of the window to set it to a specific size.

In Balsamiq, I can increase/decrease the viewable area but I’m limited to the roll of the wheel which either makes it just a little too small or just a little too big.

The Zoom from the View menu offers several options all of which I have used and have satisfied my needs so far but, sometimes I would like to be able to adjust the screen to MY size preference.

Could a slider be added to the screen somewhere, maybe in the lower right-hand corner like IE?

Mike.

Hey Michael :slight_smile:

You are not the first to ask about better zoom precision. We have talked a little bit about adding specific (percentage based) zoom levels. I’ll add your comments to that and see if we can’t give it a little nudge.

As always, thanks for taking the time to give us suggestions, Michael!

Great Brendan,
Don’t get me wrong though, I love the “Zoom all to Fit Ctrl+0” and “All to actual Size Ctrl+1” just a little more control would be nice.

Mike.