Mockup3 Trial Version

Have recently bought the trial version for the application and have done around 25 hours work on the creating a mock ups, however for few days I am experiencing that the project i have created is not opening on my laptop, have tried several times but still the project file doesn’t open up, I am worried if I’ll loose this data I might need to rework everything. Any help will be appreciated to save my work.

Hey @Piyush,

Thank you for taking the time to post, and I’m really sorry about the trouble here.

First things first, if you are on a recent version of Mockups 3 (3.2.1 and beyond), all your mockups are backed up locally, so you shouldn’t ever lose any of your data. Hopefully that allows you to rest a little easier. :slight_smile:

Now, let’s see if we can’t figure out what the issue with this project file is. Is it stored locally? Or is it stored on a networked drive (like a company drive) or folder (like Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft’s One Drive)? Right now, Mockups 3 sometimes has issues with networked drives and folders, so if you are storing your file there, I would recommend storing it locally while you work on it. Once you are done working on it, you can move it back to the networked drive/folder without worry.

I’m really sorry for the hassle with that. It’s something we are actively working on improving right now.

If your file is stored locally while you work on it, then that is a different problem entirely. If this is the case, if you could shoot us an email at support@balsamiq.com, we can dig deeper into and figure out what’s going on.

I’m sorry again for any worry or frustration this has caused you, my friend. That is the absolute last thing we want to do.