Seconding the “please add me to the beta list” sentiments here. I gave Mockups a shot months ago and enjoyed it more than the other tools I tried, but I’ve been putting off buying it because of the imminent v4 release.
Awesome, thanks. I’m on macOS.
Please create fake 3.5.16 version so we can update and feel happier on the long road to version 4
Please add me to the beta tester list for Mac users.
Will the new version allow us to use multiple fonts on a single wireframe? Right now I can only choose one font family and my only options are normal/bold/italic
Also, can I be added to the list for beta review?
I have both a pc and mac (but I prefer the pc)
While we have no firm plan about adding this feature for now, I’ve added your vote for multiple fonts and we’ll continue to prioritize the request.
I’ve also added your email address to the waiting list for the Windows beta version, thanks for sharing your interest!
Hi. I’ve been using Balsamiq Mockup desktop for quite time now. I’d like to be enlisted to the beta list for both mac and windows.
Thanks in advance.
Please add me to v4 beta list, thanks!
Any idea on the timing?
We are hoping for a beta this fall, @pbreit. Would you like to test the Mac or Windows version?
I would also like to be added for the beta if possible.
This would be for the windows version!
Please count me in for the Beta! - Mac version, please.
Hello, could you add me to the beta list as well (Windows user) ?
Hello! I would also love to be on the list of MacOS beta testers, if still available.
I would love to be on the beta list too, if possible! macOS please.