Mockups 4, when is it coming?

Balsamiq Cloud introduces some great new features, as detailed here, but you’re right in saying that the mobile experience won’t be optimal until then.

We’ll be here if you have any further questions, my firend.

Big fan of Balsamiq here, been using your product for years. Super stoked about Balsamiq Wireframes! I have two questions about the macOS version.

1. Do you have a timeframe of the release?
  2. Can I use my Balsamiq 3 license for this version?
  3. If not, will you offer a lifetime license?

Cheers,
Padraig McKee

Hi @paddy_mckee and thanks for getting in touch.

1. We are hoping for a release in 2018, as mentioned here. Happy to add your email to the waiting list for trying out the beta version when it’s ready if you’d like! :wink:
  2. No, because Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop will be a major-version update, as detailed on this page.
  3. We don’t know all the details yet but it will likely be the same one-fee license model indeed.

Hope this helps! For any licensing questions, feel free to reach us directly at sales@balsamiq.com.

@Virgin, please add me to the waiting list, too )

Sure thing, @Alexey_Kolchenko.

Quick question: you’re a Windows user, right?
Making sure I’m adding your email to the correct list! :slight_smile:

Thank you, @Virgin! Yes, I’m a Windows user :grinning:

If you are still taking folks for Beta would love to jump on that list! I’m a windows user, also have access to a mac as well for cross platform if needed.

Thanks in advance! Can’t wait to see all the awesome improvements come to the desktop platform

Just added you to the list, @bclosser. We’ll be in touch as soon as the beta is ready! :slight_smile:

I am interested in beta. Thank you. I’m on a MacBook so the quit bug when connected to external monitor are a killer.

Hi @pbreit,

Thanks for the feedback. I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list so we’ll be back in touch later in the year with an update.

Hey,

Can you please add me to the beta list as well. I use a MacBook with the auto quit bug while disconnecting with the external monitor(s).

Ooo!

@Virgin, @alasdair: If you’re still accepting email addresses for beta testing your Mockups 4 (or perhaps that should be “Wireframes Desktop”) application, please add mine too! I’m a Windows user.

:smiley:

-Jenni

Sure thing @Jenni_Merrifield! Consider it done. :slight_smile:

We’ll be in touch!

Please add me to the list as well - I’ve running into increasing flakiness with the last update for balsamiq 3 running on High Sierra and it’s getting to the point where I may need to switch away. :disappointed:

I’ve sent in support requests but nothing I’ve tried has fixed the problem - I assume Air apps just don’t play well on 10.13.

You’re on the list @neilio. I am sorry that the Desktop app has been running poorly for you, my friend. :frowning:

@Virgin. Can you be so kind to consider me as beta tester for BM4 for Windows please? I’ll be so glad to be part of this awesome product.

I am from Chile (Spanish) So maybe i can be helpful into translations. Maybe not perfect, but for sure I can help. Thanks in advance!

You are on the list, Javier! :slight_smile:

BOOM BABY!!! Thanks!!!

Add me to the list too, @Brendan!
Unable to use Balsamiq on 4k right now(

Sure thing, @gmc.sign. Are you a Mac or a Windows user?

Thanks!