Balsamiq Community Discussion

Mockups 4, when is it coming?


Windows, @Virgin.


Added, @gmc.sign!

Canvas size to small - limited by Adobe Air



I’d be very interested in being on the beta of v4 for Mac, if you’re still taking people.


Hi @timsu,

I have added you to the list!


Hi, can I please get added to the list? Windows user. Thanks!


You’re on the list @ayushs! :slight_smile:


@Virgin Hi, can you please add me to the list as well? I’m on Windows. Thanks in advance!


Sure thing, thanks @mtaki14!


Can you please add me as well? For Mac. Thank you :slight_smile:


I’d love to be on the beta wait list as well!


You’re added @phonk!

@wichase, are you a macOS or Windows user? Let me know and I’ll get you added.




You’re added to the list @wichase!


There’s a Beta waitlist! - Sign me up! I’m super excited to see where you guys are going with a native platform app.

  • OSX
  • Sierra
  • Multiple monitors RegPPI & HiDPI (looking for a fix since Adobe Air is gone! :expressionless:)


I think, maybe, you can offer a discount for who want to purchase v3, to get more afordable the transition to $$$ v4, I try v3 desktop for 6 days and i want a license, since I’m new on mockups and a solo developer the cloud version it’s not so necessary to me, but i stop the purchase of v3 by the expectation for v4 soon release. I’m a spanish speaker user.


Hola Julio - pricing for Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop has not been defined yet, but we do know that there will be a cost to upgrade from v3 (and older versions) to Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop. The idea is to offer the upgrade at a lower cost than purchasing a new license at full price. Once we have a more defined plan, we’ll update this info on our website. If it helps, we can offer a trial key, just send us a message to


If there’s a list for beta trial of v4 for Mac desktop, I’d like to join in for that.


Added, Craig :slight_smile:


Seconding the “please add me to the beta list” sentiments here. I gave Mockups a shot months ago and enjoyed it more than the other tools I tried, but I’ve been putting off buying it because of the imminent v4 release.