Moving wireframes between projects

I have 118 mockups in a single project and would like to separate them into different projects by subject area. The problem with export/import and download BMML and re-upload is that they create a new instance of the wireframe and (more importantly) the image permalink. I use the image permalink in my user stories so that I don’t have to update my links every time I update my wireframes (which is often) and my developers have easy access to the pictures they need.

If I move my wireframes I’ll have to go back into every single user story and update the links to the new image permalink. I do not want to have to do this. Is there any other option?

I checked a couple of previous topics on this subject and there was one from May 16 talking about potentially having a “send to” option - has there been any movement on this?

Hi @sohie.young and thanks for getting in touch about this.

You’re right, those two methods are the easiest ones to move wireframes from one project to another for now and image permalinks don’t get carried away for security reasons.

However, we want to work on making this easier in the next major version that we are preparing and I’m adding your vote for this feature request.

Sorry that I don’t have a better answer for you today. We’ll be here if you need anything else.