Multiple Balsamiq projects in one Confluence page: same preview "image"

I read this forum entry about having multiple Balsamiq projects on one Confluence page. I created a dummy page in Confluence, on that page I create a Balsamiq project, exported it as a .bmpr file and uploaded it again on the original Confluence page. Now I have two Balsamiq projects on that page, which is exactly what I wanted to do so that worked.

I ran into some “funny” behaviour: The two projects have wireframes with an identical name. If I set the second project (= the manually added one) to show a wireframe with a name that also exists in the first project, it will show the wireframe from the first project, not from the second one. The projects are named differently.
Here’s an example: I select wireframe “A” to be shown as the preview for project “2” but get wireframe “A” from project “1” as the preview.

The preferences (see attached screenshot) show the correct wireframe.

A lot of text but I hope you get what I am trying to say.
It is not much of a bug since I can just rename the wireframes in one project but most likely it’s not the intended behaviour.

The behaviour after i submitted this post leads me to believe what I wrote may not (always) be what is happening. Unfortunately I don’t have the time to monitor this more intensely.

Thanks a lot for the report, @bhaering!

I was able to reproduce the issue and I’m filing it for our dev team. We’ll check if that’s related to something we can fix on our end.

Thanks again for sharing all the details. We’re here to help if you need anything else! :slight_smile: