I read this forum entry about having multiple Balsamiq projects on one Confluence page. I created a dummy page in Confluence, on that page I create a Balsamiq project, exported it as a .bmpr file and uploaded it again on the original Confluence page. Now I have two Balsamiq projects on that page, which is exactly what I wanted to do so that worked.
I ran into some “funny” behaviour: The two projects have wireframes with an identical name. If I set the second project (= the manually added one) to show a wireframe with a name that also exists in the first project, it will show the wireframe from the first project, not from the second one. The projects are named differently.
Here’s an example: I select wireframe “A” to be shown as the preview for project “2” but get wireframe “A” from project “1” as the preview.
The preferences (see attached screenshot) show the correct wireframe.
A lot of text but I hope you get what I am trying to say.
It is not much of a bug since I can just rename the wireframes in one project but most likely it’s not the intended behaviour.