myBalsamiq Feedback

Hi,

I work within a manufacturing company and for the past 5-6 months now I’ve been using myBalsamiq as the design tool for creating hundreds of mockups for one of our global projects.

Can I just take this time to thank your entire team for creating such a great, easy-to-use product. It has worked fantastically alongside the agile methodology that we’ve implemented and has been key in collaboration with the business making this project a success thus far.

I’m trying to push the use of myBalsamiq departmentally and it has been very well received.

Ultimately it is a low fidelity tool but I’ve found ways to be very creative in terms of linking the mockups that have different states allowing for the project to become more of a prototype if anything else which has been great when trying to explain to our developers the process behind the system and what we want from it.

I cannot wait to see what myBalsamiq has in store in the coming months when it goes native (hopefully some more added functionality will become available)

Thanks again,
Josh.

Hi @J_Mac,

Thank you so much for your kind words, you just made our day! :smile:

We are very happy to hear that our little tool seems to be a good fit for you and your team. We are also very excited about going native as fast as we can! In case you’d like to see more details, have a look here.

I’ve just shared your message with the team and again, a big Thank you for bringing a smile on the entire team’s face. :slight_smile:

Please let us know if you need anything, we’ll be here to help!