Need help with installing plugin to Jira Cloud

Hello,

I need your help. I was able to successfully install plugin to Jira server instance, but when I try to install on Cloud instance, I receive error: An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information. Logs have the following: Installed add-on Balsamiq Mockups 3 for JIRA Cloud (com.balsamiq.mockups.jira version 1.0.25-AC).
User addon_com.balsamiq.mockups.jira is created. However, in tab More I don’t have option neither to attach or edit ui mockup.

Please advice what to do.

Hey @Kyriechi, I’m really sorry for the trouble with the JIRA Cloud plugin.

Would mind trying to uninstall and reinstall the plugin, just in case that solves the issue. If it doesn’t shoot us an email at support@balsamiq.com so that we can figure out what’s going on. If you can include a screenshot of the add-on setting page, that would help immensely.

I’m sorry again for any frustration this is causing you. We will figure out what’s up! :slight_smile:

Hello,

thank you for your prompt reply.It seems that issue is solved. I created new Jira Cloud, went to new add-ons and clicked “Install” new Balsamiq plugin. I received an error: I receive error: An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information. Logs however, showed some info: Failed to install add-on plugin.6912511145550546817.atlassian-connect.json.
But when I returned back to find new add-ons I was able to click “Install” near Balsami once again. And it worked. No error and it is installed with appropriate message in log.

Oh awesome, I’m glad @Kyriechi!

Please let us know if you run into any other issues.