Options for showing change state in forms

I have a requirement to dynamically show/hide an associated set of options if a toggle button is, well, toggled (I would think a pretty common UI mechanism). What is the Balsamiq approach for displaying this interaction?
I had considered cloning the original mockup and making the changes accordingly, but this can get pretty busy having to create multiple mocks of the same page for numerous state changes based on multiple controls that change page state. This could easily become the equivalent to spaghetti code in no time.

never mind… I guess the link option is my friend here.

So I’m adding links to my controls. Is there a bug with getting them working from edit mode (this is the hosted version from a Mac) ? Seems to work fine in presentation mode, but unable to get them to work consistently while in edit mode.
On my Mac I got it to work once via (I believe) the Option + Click after multiple attempts. Hasn’t worked since.

I love having conversations with myself… but you can’t get rid of adobe flash fast enough.

Totally Agree, @karlkras, and I’m sorry that you had to go back and forth so many times. We had stepped away for lunch and missed your posts.

Option+Click can be a little wonky on the online version, something we have never been able to really lock down, and I am really sorry for that. This should be better in the non-Flash version of the web app.

If it’s easier for you, I’d love to get you on the beta of the non-Flash web app. That way you can help us test out some of these keyboard oddities. If that is something you’d like to do, shoot me an email and we can get you set up!

Let me know if you have any other questions, my friend. I promise you won’t need to ask yourself next time :slight_smile:

@Brendan It’s all good, it’s what I get for being so darn impatient!. Email on the way.