So, we’ve seen issues in the past with incorrect links in exported PDFs. They’ve been linked to various causes - groups, symbols, stacked links etc.
I’m currently trying to share a project with some developers, and they need to see the correct UI flows. There are something like 130 mockups in the project (including alternates), of which I want to export about 55. Every time I test my exported file I find linking glitches. Sometimes the cause can be traced and fixed, but sometimes the error is seemingly random and I have no idea why the link is going to the wrong place. In one particular mockup there are no alternates, no symbols, no groups and no layered links, yet still this one link goes to the wrong page when it’s exported to PDF.
Short of manually editing the link destinations in Acrobat I’m stuck as to what else to try. I must’ve wasted a good 2-3 hours today just trying to debug my project and it’s still not working
I really hope that this area is being given a serious overhaul in the upcoming native Windows release.