Balsamiq Community Discussion

Please help - Trying to move wireframe but "Your space is suspended...."

Hello all,

I’m new to this software and community. I have been asked to move a wireframe from one project to another (via balsamiq.cloud) but all the export options are greyed-out on the project menu as well as the copy / paste options on the edit menu.

There is a yellow bar at the top of the window saying “Your Space is suspended…”. Is this preventing me from moving the wireframe from one project to another (via export / import or copy / paste) or am I just being dim?

I would appreciate any assistance / guidance. Apologies if this is the incorrect space for this. I have been trying to get this to work for the last few hours and I don’t want to go back to my boss and say I cant do it without exploring all options.

Thanks in advance

Hi @WireWool,

These actions are not accessible because the Space is suspended indeed.

I couldn’t find any Balsamiq Cloud account related to your email address. Would you mind sending us an email to support@balsamiq.com from the related email account so that we can look into it?

We’ll do everything we can to help! :slight_smile:

Hi @Virgin, Thankyou for your prompt reply. I will pass this information back to my boss and see how they would like me to proceed.

Thanks

1 Like