Project symbols exported to bmml zip have incorrect coordinates

I open a project with the Mockups 3 and immediately say “Project | Export | Project to BMMLs ZIP” the coordinates of the symbol controls are often incorrect, looking like

<control controlID="101" controlTypeID="com.balsamiq.mockups::Label" x="119" y="0" w="87" h="-1" measuredW="84" measuredH="0" zOrder="30" locked="false" isInGroup="233">

Note that h = -1 and measuredH = 0.

However, once I actually display the symbols in Mockups 3 (View | Symbols), actually look at each of them, then export, the coordinates are correct.

Please fix this - it wasted a lot of my time. Thanks in advance!

Hi @micinvic, thanks for letting us know about this. We tried to reproduce what you are seeing, but couldn’t get the same results. It seemed to always work properly for us. Our guess was that somehow your original file started in a funky state. Could you please send your .bmpr file to support@balsamiq.com so we could take a look? We keep your data in the strictest confidence and only long enough to verify the software is working properly.

Otherwise, if you can get it to happen with a fresh new project created in B3, could you just provide more detailed steps so we can reproduce it? Thank you!