Quality of PDF with BMockups 3

That’s a super smart workaround, Tim, I really dig that.

Such an easy thing, too.

Hi Brendan, nice to be able to help. If you would like to reward me with a free license for time to work that out and for my contribution to your community, that would give me the ability to use it on my Windows machine too. :slight_smile: Cheers, Tim

Oh, you can already use your license on any computer you regularly use, Tim. https://support.balsamiq.com/sales/multiplecomputers/

But I’ll see if we can whip something else up for you! :slight_smile:

Hi, to all:

Any news on high resolution PDF export?

Thank you.

Hi @rkhaskin and thanks for checking on this one.

Good news, we’ve just launched the private beta for our new web version (native!) and the PDF exports are now at a much higher resolution, and with selectable text! :slight_smile:

Still no ETA for the official release, but we’ll make sure to keep you all informed here.

We’ll be here if you need anything else in the meantime.

Thank you.

@Virgin, is there a version available for the public, meanwhile, to print the wireframes in a non-pixelated way?

Perfect timing for your question, @Michael1, we just launched our new Google Drive plugin: Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive! You can download the free 30-day trial here.

Balsamiq Wireframes will soon come to other versions as well, as detailed on this blogpost. We are hard at work bringing it to the Desktop (macOS and Windows). We expect those versions to come out in 2018.