Recreating a chart

Just wanted to ask, can you recreate a chart? (ex. A line chart) and adding a foreground color in the entire line area or making the lines into dashed lines. At the same time changing the background of the chart Or this needs an extension? If so which one? Thank you

Hey @Ampeng,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can indeed use different types of charts in our little tool, the simplest way is to look for “chart” from the Quick Add search field:

These controls have limited settings on purpose but you can easily add a background color by using the following workaround:

1. Add a Rectangle control
  2. Set its Border Style to “No Border”
  3. Set its background color (red in this example below)
  4. Set its opacity to 25%
  5. Move and resize the rectangle so that it overlays the chart control

Hope this will work for you! If not, please let me know how we can further help with this. :smile:

Hi @Virgin

Thank you for your response. Also can you recreate the lines itself? Let’s say I want it at an exact position with points at the same time making the other line dashed line? Thank you.

Hi @Ampeng,

The chart control does not allow for data entry for exact position of the lines for now but this has been requested by some user already so I added your vote for this request, that will help us to prioritize it for the future.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi @Virgin

Thank you I think that will be a great feature.