Renaming .bmpr file outside of Balsamiq Mockup causes error message to flash on lower right of page on close.
- Launch Balsamiq Mockups and save a test.bmpr file
- in Finder (Mac OS X), rename the file to text-01.bmpr
- Launch Balsamiq, you should get a “blank” page
- Close the blank page, you should see an error message flash in the lower right of the “blank” page (for a fraction of a second) when the “blank” page is closing. The error message appears for so short of a time, there is no time to read it.
- Display error message long enough for user to read it, OR remove error message, OR display error message when user attempts to open the file INSTEAD of when the user closes the “blank” file.