Scrolling doesn't work on my touchpad

Hi, I’m on Dell XPS 13, i.e., fairly mainstream laptop with “precision touchpad”. Two finger scrolling works everywhere except Balsamiq Muckups 3. Is that a know issue? Makes it hard to work with wireframes that are longer than a viewport.

Thanks.

Sorry about that, @borekb.

This has to do with a framework limitation and how your trackpad fires off scroll events. It’s not something with can fix in the current version of Mockups, but it will be fixed in the next generation version.

I’m really sorry that I don’t have a better answer for you, but this won’t be a problem forever. The fix just takes a little longer than we would like. :frowning:

Thanks, very much looking forward to a “native” version :slight_smile: (I used to be Flex / Air developer myself but boy the technologies advanced! Will v4 beta be out soon-ish?)

We are hoping for later this year, Borek. It kind of depends on Balsamiq Cloud, but that beta has been going pretty smoothly!

I was hoping for later this month :slight_smile: Think the first mentions of the rewrite are from 2015 but I can imagine it is a giant effort. Good luck!

Drag to pan view