Showing new notes and what's been updated since I last logged on

In myBalsamic, you used to get an email every time someone left a note on a wireframe. Is there a similar feature on the Cloud? Also, can I somehow just review the changes that the other members have made since I last saw the project?
At the moment we need to rely on an email that sums up all the changes and helps the review, but a built-in feature would be a lot more convenient.

We don’t have this in Cloud yet @snail, but I’m glad you mentioned it to us. I think we were sometimes worried that we were sending too much email to folks.

I will pass this along to the dev team, and we can talk about adding it to Cloud as well.

We are kicking off a project history project on Monday, which should help you see what has changed since you last saw it. I’m not sure when that will be ready, but it’s what we are doing next.

If there is other stuff you would like to see, let us know. Hearing from folks helps us to prioritize features. :slight_smile:

Hi @snail,

We’ve just released the Project History feature in our latest Balsamiq Cloud update. You can read more about it on this page.

Thanks again for sharing your need!