Signature Capture

Hi,

Is there anyway of using Balsamiq Mockups to create a wireframe that includes a signature and free style text panel? I’m building wireframes for an application that requires a signature to be captured on the mobile device.

Thanks
Wayne

Hi @islogic, something like this?

Here’s the JSON for it (it’s just a rectangle and an arrow):

{“mockup”:{“controls”:{“control”:[{“ID”:“3”,“h”:“177”,“measuredH”:“70”,“measuredW”:“100”,“typeID”:“Canvas”,“w”:“394”,“x”:“664”,“y”:“341”,“zOrder”:“0”},{“ID”:“4”,“h”:“1”,“measuredH”:“100”,“measuredW”:“150”,“properties”:{“curvature”:“0”,“direction”:“top”,“leftArrow”:“false”,“p0”:{“x”:0,“y”:0},“p1”:{“x”:0.5,“y”:0},“p2”:{“x”:326,“y”:0},“rightArrow”:“false”,“shape”:“bezier”,“stroke”:“dotted”},“typeID”:“Arrow”,“w”:“327”,“x”:“698”,“y”:“483”,“zOrder”:“1”}]},“measuredH”:“518”,“measuredW”:“1058”,“mockupH”:“177”,“mockupW”:“394”,“version”:“1.0”}}

Hi Peldi,

Similar I guess, I really want to show something like this.

Ah I see. To do that I would import an image…or you could get creative with the arrow control…or maybe even just add a sticky note that says “signature goes here”?

Hi Peldi,

Thanks for the reply - why didn’t I think about importing an image :slight_smile: That’s great and thanks for your help.

Wayne