Simply share a symbol library with all my projects in same account

Hi,
I tried to get help from ‘Help’ but it seems talking about another environment. I have a registered "balsamiq-wireframes.appspot.com’ plugin on Chrome.
I have several project in my google drive.
I want simply share my assets and my Symbol library to avoid copying last project and rename it to 'New project’
I like to use the assets and symbols in all projects.
Or in a project, I need to have multiple sub-projects to use same assets and symbols.
Any simple solutions?
Thanks

Hey @Alain_Goodarzi :slight_smile:

Sharing symbols and assets across libraries is something we want to do, and are going to start looking at as soon as our big app re-write project is finished (only desktop apps are left to go).

In the meantime, it may be easiest to duplicate an existing project, delete all the wireframes in it, and then save it as a template. That way, if you need to create a new project with those assets/symbols, you can duplicate the template file, and you won’t have to worry about deleting wireframes.

I’m sorry we don’t have a better solution, but we know folks are looking for this, and we are planning to talk about it soon. :slight_smile: If other folks would like to see this, please like this post or leave a comment. That really helps us prioritize features.

Let us know if there is anything else you’d like to see, my friend.

Thank you for your reply.
Because Symbols number growing in each project, that “template” solution is not really useful; for me at least.
But no choice I am waiting.
Thanks