Version: 3.0.4 - 03/23/2015 16:19
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open up a new or existing mockup
- Add any UI element to the page
- Click once to highlight the newly added UI element
- Hold down the Alt key
- With the Alt key held down, click and drag the highlighted UI element to duplicate (do not let go of the left mouse button)
- Let go of the Alt key
- With the left mouse button still held down, drag the duplicated UI element in any direction
What Should Happen:
After letting go of the Alt key, the newly duplicated UI element should remain wherever I have dragged it on the graph. Once I start dragging the UI element elsewhere, that UI element should move directly under the cursor.
What Actually Happens:
After letting go of the Alt key, the newly duplicated UI element does remain in its spot; however; the moment I drag the UI element anywhere else, the UI element “snaps” back so that it’s directly on top of the original UI element.
See attached GIF for visual: