Suggestions to make life easier

I have a few suggestions:
When hovering over a control on the canvas, pop-ups appears offering help as to how to edit the control but not what the name of the control is. On the top of the inspector on the right is the control name but, if it’s a long name, only part of it is shown and I cannot drag the inspector to make it wider so…I’m out of luck.
I see that I can now select a group of mockups to send to trash. Why can’t I rename a grouping of mockups? Would be a big help rather than editing 15 mockups individually.

Mike P.

Hi @Michael_Paparo

Thanks so much for the post and these suggestions.

1. Adding the control name to the tooltip is definitely worthy of consideration. I’ve logged this formally so we’ll take a look at this for the new native versions of the desktop apps. currently in development. I don’t 100% understand the last comment here - can you give me the name of the control in question and I’ll take a closer look?

2. Can you help me better understand how this would work in practice? Say I had, say, 4 mockups selected in the Navigator panel on the left and I renamed them, would they (initially at least) all have the exact same name?

All the best,

Alasdair

Yes Alasdair,
If I select 12 mockups in the navigator and right click, the option to rename is greyed out so, 12 mockups need to be renamed manually. I typically prefix mockups with the page name and then along comes management and decides to rename the page so…12, 20 or more mockups need renaming.

e.g:
“ABC mockup” ==> “DEF mockup” Maybe just a portion of the title or all, depending on the circumstances.

I would envision something similar to the existing rename process but it would affect all selected mockups.

Mike P.

Hi @Michael_Paparo

I understand now. Thank you. I have formally logged the request.

All the best,

Alasdair