I do a lot of copying and pasting from one bmpr file to another – its how I sort-of version my work.
This time, after a lot of work, I went into the list of symbols, and discovered 3 or 4 categories called “Project Symbols”. I went over all the symbols I had, and deleted those that had no uses. Sometimes I deleted the whole “Project Symbols” folder, sometimes just the unused symbols. When I was done, I had 2 Project Symbol folders. I dragged the symbols into the same “Project Symbols” folder, and continued my work.
Everything went fine until it came time to create a PDF. The process of creating a PDF hung. I had to force-quit Balsamiq. When I re-opened Balsamiq, MOST instances of the two symbols that I dragged from one “Project Symbols” folder into the other had vanished from my mock ups. Several pages still had the symbols, but most didn’t.
I’m now in the process of going from one to another of the 55 or so mockups I have, and using the “Transform to” feature (thank you! thank you!) to restore the remaining placeholders.
Here’s a screen shot of the missing symbols:
I can’t upload the bmpr (3.6 megs), and I couldn’t upload a zipped version either – sorry.
PS: I’m using Mockups Version 3.5.5 – 10/13/2016 07:11
Adobe Air Player Version: WIN 24,0,0,174