Thumbnail show mockup but screen is empty when selected

Hi everyone, thanks for your help,

I created a project. Didn’t have trouble working with it.

But this morning, there are some mockup that don’t seems to load when I click on it, even if the thumbnail show what this mockup should look like.
Here is what it look like:

645, 499
I tried creating an alternate version to see if it would reaper. I tried to copy it too, no result.
I tried to zoom out, still didn’t got it. I was on version 3.1.2, tried to update, still not working…

Is there another option or something?

There is only two of my mockups in this project that are doing it, the others works as intended.

Thanks a lot,
MP

Hi @mariepierv,

Sorry for the snag. Looks like a weird one.

Would you mind sending your BMPR file to support@balsamiq.com so that we can try to reproduce the issue here? We will keep your data in the strictest confidence and only long enough to try to debug your issue. If you could include the related mockup names, that’d be great.

Sorry again for the hassle, we’ll get to the bottom of this!

I’ve just sent you an email with the same title as this post.
Thank you a lot!

I an having this same issue. Was there any resolution? @Virgin

My versions: Balsamiq Mockups
Version: 3.3.9 - 02/08/2016 16:04
Flash Player Version: LNX 20,0,0,306

Kind regards

Hi @KirsteenJewell,

So sorry for the snag! The issue was due to the BMPR file corrupted unfortunately but I’m surprised that you are seeing this issue in the latest version.

First, let’s try to get a “working version” of your project:
We recently added a new backup system of all projects locally to an internal folder (starting with version 3.2.1). The way to access the local store folder where these backups stay is detailed here.

Would you mind sharing your BMPR file with us (support@balsamiq.com) so that we can try to reproduce the issue here? We will keep your data in the strictest confidence and only long enough to try to debug your issue. That may help us to avoid this situation from happening again in the future.

Also, were you saving the file locally or on a network drive? We strongly recommend to keep a local copy of the file, especially while working on it to avoid similar issues.

Sorry again for the hassle with this. Please let us know if you need any additional instructions to find a working version of your file, we’re here to help!

Hi @Virgin ,

I have emailed you the BMPR. I’m using the google drive so can’t follow the backups instructions. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do.

Thanks