Tree Pane checkboxes for leading items

Hi
So you know how in a tree pane you have a way to separate the items into sub items with spaces? I wanted to have checkboxes for the headers as well as the sub items but sadly the [ ] trick to show a checkbox does not work if there’s another symbol before it such as ‘>’ or ‘f’

As you see I had to resort to superimposing checkboxes on top of the tree pane and then group them to get the desired result. While it sort of works and does get the message accross, I wondered if you had any plans to enable support multiple ‘commands’ (if that’s what they are called :slight_smile: ).

Thanks

Panos

Hi @plivanos,

You’re not the first person to ask about this so I’ve added your vote for the request, that will help us to prioritize it. If others would like to see this feature, please let us know (or add your Like/Heart vote above).

Thanks for sharing your need with us today, that’s always very helpful for us! :slight_smile:

Definitely want to see this! I want to be able to add the expand button (">" or “v”) in addition to checkboxes ("[ ]" or “[x]”) in the tree