Unknown Macro: 'mockup' after Confluence plugin update

I recently tried to upgrade the Balsamiq plugin on my confluence instance from “Balsamiq Mockups” (v. 2.2.32) to “Balsamiq Mockups 3 for Confluence Cloud” (v. 1.0.8-AC). Existing macros in confluence now appear as “Unknown Macro: ‘mockup’”. My understanding is that the old add on “Balsamiq Mockups” should be disabled in the Confluence add on configuration as per the document here:

https://docs.balsamiq.com/confluence/transition-guide/.

Everything seems to work properly if I enable both the new and the old add-on. Is it possible the pages haven’t been migrated correctly? If I try delete the old macro and insert a new one then nothing appears on the page after I click Insert on the “Add Balsamiq Mockups” dialog.

I was able to resolve this by disabling the old plugin, disabling the new plugin and then re-enabling the new plugin. Everything seems to be working correctly now.

Hi @Daniel_Bardsley,

Sorry for the hassle with this. We’re glad to hear that you were able to solve it quickly.

Please let us know if you need any help using our new product, hope you’ll enjoy it! :slight_smile: