Vertical Breaklines?

Is there a way, or has anyone created a control and added it to Mockups To Go that shows a vertical breakline? I use the horizontal breakline on the rectangle control like the image below

but now I have a page that is a showing a grid and I want to point out a breakline in it as well. I already use the scrollbar to indicate it keeps going to the right but am thinking it would be more powerful to show a breakline as well.

I guess I can insert an image like the one above and resize it, but would prefer to use something in Balsamiq if it is available and I just haven’t run across it.

Thanks!

There isn’t a vertical breakline yet, @Keith_Brown, but I can totally see a use case for it!

I’ll bring it back to the team so we can discuss it.

In the interim, as you have discovered, using your image (and cropping the control) would function as a decent workaround. Not as convenient as having it built in, but something that will work in a pinch.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us about this. If you have any other things you’d like to see, let us know. Our roadmap is directed by suggestions like this :slight_smile: