Balsamiq Community Discussion

Wireframing for mobile applications

Hi,
I am about requesting the installation of Balsamiq (in my compagny).

I will have to do wireflows and wireframes for a mobile application (I am using desktop windows10)

I want to make sure that I will have the right version (or the better one). What is the version you are suggesting or from what version balsamig is offering design for mobile apps?

Thanks,

Hi @simple45 and thanks for reaching out today.

All our current products are using the same editor so you will find the same UI controls, including some specific ones for mobile wireframes (both IOS and Android).

Our products all come with a 30-day free trial so i would recommend to give it a try and see which one you prefer. :slight_smile:

You can try out Balsamiq Cloud, our web version here and/or download our Desktop version (Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop) on this page.

We also integrate with Google Drive and Atlassian Confluence and Jira. Here is a quick comparison page if you’d like to take a look: https://balsamiq.com/wireframes/#compare

Any questions, we’re here!

Thanls for the answer Virgin.

I will not be able to install the trial, because I am using a compagny computer…
I think that I will have the desktop version : 4.0.26 installed
If you have any concern about this version, please let me know

On other side, what do you mean by “we also integrate Atlassian Confluence and Jira”?

Hi @simple45,

Sounds like the desktop app will be a good fit for you. Note that the latest version of the app is 4.0.29 (for macOS) and 4.0.41 (for Windows). You can always grab the latest version here: https://balsamiq.com/wireframes/desktop/

When we talk about our Atlassian integrations, we’re referring to versions of the Balsamiq Wireframes apps which ‘plug in’ to Jira and Confluence and let you embed and edit your wireframes projects right in the Jira story/issue or Confluence page. If you have any questions about how those work specifically, I’d be happy to help - just let me know which Atlassian product you’re using (e.g. Jira Server, Confluence Cloud, etc.) and we’ll go from there.